Winmarleigh Hall 2017

Have your say here.

Tell everybody about your time at Winmarleigh Hall. What were your best bits? What advice would you give to the current Year 4 classes?

Remember to respect everyone’s posts and no text speak.

We look forward to reading all your comments.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Winmarleigh Hall 2017

1. Malik says:

He it’s Malik year 4 you should be really looking forward to winmarleigh hall because of the rooms and food .

Peace out .
    By Malik

2. Jude dewhurst says:

Winmarleigh was amazing it was really exiting and fun. I have joint favourite activities, which are the giant swing and the zip wire. When I was on the giant swing I pulled the string behind me by accident whilst I was still looking for it. So it was a big shock when I zoomed through the air! Then slowly came down to the ground. Bump!

On the zip wire I asked how high it was and the supervisor said 30 feet high and I jumped off and the zip wire took me forward buzzing like a bee! 🙂

3. Jude dewhurst says:

4. Alice says:

I really enjoyed Winmarleigh Hall, because when my sister’s class was supposed to be going, they didn’t!! My favourite activity was definately The Giant Swing, as me and Lucy
    soared through the sky, like an eagle! At first, I was really nervous, but when I got there it was amazing! I also loved the vertical challenge. Although it was very tricky, I actually reached the top! Go Winmarleigh Hall!!!

5. Malik says:

Hi it’s Malik again and my favorite activate was the orienteering because
    it let us go and find the stamps by our self and go wild.
    I also liked the giant swing because it was my friend Alfie and I went on it but Alfie wanted to pull the white string behind us so I let him and when he tried to pull it he didn’t pull it hard enough so he pulled it again really hard and we went soaring through the freezing, wet cold sky incredibly fast like an eagle zooming through the air.
    Winmarleigh Hall it was amazing . Hope you are looking forward to it as much as we did before we went . peace By Malik.

• Mrs O says:

Please finish your comment. I’m on the edge of my seat.

• Amelia Pope says:

Hey. Amelia pope here. Year4, you would be even more than excited its that good! Although I was sick, I know you won’t ! I bet some of you will want to skip the year so Winmarleigh hall could be closer, but unfortunately you just have to be patient . But day by day you are getting closer as well. Hope you’re in the rooms you wanted to be in and I hope you have a good time there.

Wish you luck!
        Amelia Pope xxx

6. Amelia Pope says:

Wish you luck!
    Amelia Pope xxx

7. it was so fun at winmarleigh i did oriantiring first then the big swing it was so fun but it gave me a massive wedgi . i was so sterving at dinner time and tired because we woke up really early . i loved the pasta at winmarleigh and i had jam on toast which i had not had in ages.
    niamh milligan

8. It was extremely exciting, yet exhausting. My personal favourite activity was the Giant Swing, which me and my friend Dara went on at the same time. We pulled the white string and it flung us through the air before coming to an end. I loved sleeping over night with my friends (Toby, Oliver & Dara) on the bunk beds and I got the top bunk. The food was amazing and I wish I could eat it every day even though my mum thinks she is a good cook. Winmarleigh was fun and to all the year 4’s reading this I would highly recommend it.

Kaiden O’Hare