Welcome to Year 2’s Blog!

welcomeWelcome to our year group blog. We will be sharing the fun things that we do in school.

This will be a wonderful opportunity for the Year 2 children to post some of their ideas, stories, reports etc. which can then be shared and commented on by a real audience.

23 thoughts on “Welcome to Year 2’s Blog!

1. Hi it is me ES, I am having a lovely Easter holiday. My dad let me go on my bike he would run after me and i would ride my bike.I met G today we went to the park we had fun.Then we went to my house and had fun and fun+fun= lots of fun.When G went home i played in the garden.What are you doing in the Easter holidays? by ES

2. Hello year 2! So far I have had a wonderful Easter holiday. We went to the Lake District and I had lots of fun on my scooter, swimming and pottery painting with my sister. I will bring my pottery in for show and tell. I hope you are all having fun too. Bye EA.

• You have done a lot! I have also been to the Lake District. I really enjoyed visiting Hill Top Farm which used to belong to Beatrix Potter. I am looking forward to seeing your pot. Enjoy the rest of the hols. X

3. Hello year 2 I have had a lovely time over the holidays.I have been to stay at a Log cabin in the Lake District, we did lots of nice things and had a boat ride across the lake to an aquarium and I bought a new toy in the shop. We also went to a big castle and made a big den and I met 2 new friends and we had lots of fun. See you all at school love Alexia

• It sounds like you have had a wonderful Holiday in the Lake District. I can’t wait to here all about it!
      Miss B

4. Hiya Mrs O

I have had a great time this Easter!! I painted some eggs and made an Easter bonnet with my brothers and a sister. We made some hot cross buns too. I didn’t go to the Easter Vigil as I was poorly but now I am feeling better. We are going to go to the caravan tomorrow in the Lake District with grandma and grandad and we might visit some Beatrix Potter attractions.
    See you soon and Happy Easter xxx
    Martina

• I love hot cross buns! I’m sorry to hear you have been poorly but I am glad that you are feeling better. You will love finding out about Beatrix Potter. It is 150 years since she was born. Have a brilliant trip. See you next week. Mrs O.

5. Hello year 2 ,
    On Easter , I went to Bristol to see my family. I went to an Easter egg hunt with Imogen and Indigo which was very “egg”-citing.

• Hello year 2 ,
      On Easter , I went to Bristol to see my family. I went to an Easter egg hunt with Imogen and Indigo which was very “egg”-citing!

Melody

• What a wonderful Easter holiday. I Can’t wait to hear all about your trip to Bristol. I loved the egg joke, it ‘cracked’ me up! See you soon.
      Miss Beckles

6. I went to my nannas in Grimsby and went to the beach. I also went to a parrot zoo. I went on two Easter egg hunts. One at Durham Massey and I won a chocolate bunny and one at smithills hall. I saw alexia there and had my picture taken. The Easter bunny came to our house

• What a busy Easter you have had! It sounds like you have had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to hear all about your trips. I bet you have had lots of chocolate over Easter after two Easter egg hunts and a visit from the Easter Bunny! I look forward to hearing all about it on Monday.
      Miss Beckles

7. Hello Mrs O,
    this Easter I went to Blackpool with my nana, grandad and my two friends Charlotte and Rhiana. I went on the wild mouse rollercoaster ride, it was really fun! I got lots of eggs on Sunday such as a huge shopkins egg, a big Harry Hopalot bunny egg and an egg with malteasers and marshmallows.I went to the cinemas twice and swimming pools twice that both had big huge water slides. I had a brilliant easter I hope you did to!

8. I have had a happy Easter. Isla who used to be in our class came to play at my house. My cousin Faith came over as well. We played Lego and did some drawing.

9. Hello everybody,
    Hope you all had a lovely Easter holiday with lots of fun and got a lot of Easter eggs. I have not been very well but I am all better now for school. See you all soon. Olivia T.x

10. Hello Mrs Openshaw, on my holidays I went to France. I stayed in my house called Pepere Haut. I arrived there and then went into the barn and played some football and then I went into my living room and watched a DVD. I went on a bike ride with my family and then we had pizza for tea. The next day, me, my Dad and my brother, Zach, had a little dip in the swimming pool – it wasn’t too hot, it wasn’t too cold. After that, I went on my iPad with my brother, then had pasta for tea. My favourite thing about the holiday was playing a match with Daddy and Zach.

11. Hi everyone
    I’ve had a fun week we went to southport I enjoyed all the rides my favourite was the log flume it had two drops I got very wet. We have also been to the cinema with my cousin to watch the new Alice in wonderland film its was fabulous.
    My mum took me to the Trafford centre I bought 3 cute teddies called flora,maddy and Winnie the poo. We went for lunch and I made a wish in the fountain.