Inferno dragons

The fire dragon, Inferno, is a rare dragon which is an orange colour, has a long tail, sharp claws, sharp teeth and square wings. However, when they are born they are red.

Infernos like to burn trees and play hide and seek! When they play hide and seek, they burn trees and hide in the flames.

This species is a vegetarian which means they only eat grass,  leaves, carrots, bananas and strawberries but don’t eat meat. They also eat potatoes, apples and lots of fruit and vegetables.

They can be found in dark, gloomy rainforests in south America. They live in rainforests because there are lots of trees to play hide and seek.

1 thought on “Inferno dragons

1. So you think you can play rugby Eddie Jones?
    By shay Holden
    Have you ever ran past a team of rugby players? Made them all fall over trying to catch you?
    You were just too fast, too pumped up, too focused to let them get your tag?
    This is my Sundays. I look forward to it every week!
    I then get told that some guy called Eddie jones is coming to my rugby club to give us a coaching session.
    Who the heck is Eddie jones? He can’t be better than me surely!
    So a long drive to Preston we arrive and see loads of England Rugby trucks. He is definitely here this Eddie jones.
    He arrives, I am at the front. I am small; I am always at the front
    He talks about England stuff, not a clue what he is on about but I know he wouldn’t beat me at tag rugby. He isn’t that scary!
    Eddie moves around some teams and talks the talk. I am waiting. I am giving him my scary look my mum taught me. She is Irish, it works: that isn’t racist!
    And here comes Eddie. His woolly, oversized hat, “I’ll have you Eddie”, I thought, I believed!
    We “high five” !
    Eddie sees my skills.
    He tells me to keep my temper, run fast and work hard
    I think when Eddie saw my eight pack he was scared.
    When I see you in 10 years Eddie, I will remember our training session and how you helped me
    Small is tall